You’re the one… shining star of our kitchen staff.
As a member of the kitchen staff you are involved with diverse tasks. The team counts on you when it comes to preparing, stepping in, and pace. Of course, in turn, you may expect them to take on their role seriously, too. Together you will make sure that guests return home happy and pleased.
You are responsible for preparing the dishes: washing and cutting up, making sauces, and making sure the shift can start easily. You keep the kitchen clean and orderly, and you have a keen eye when it comes to replenishing supplies.
You are the jack-of-all-trades who will step in when and wherever necessary, helps out, and perform all sorts of smaller tasks.
Our new kitchen staff member:
- is an enthusiastic colleague who rolls up their sleeves, and loves the hospitality industry.
- has a flexible attitude, because working hours are during weekends or in the evening regularly.
- Attitude, experience, and collegiality are more important than diplomas.
Debuut offers you:
- a challenging, responsible position, as a part of a cool team.
- a competitive salary based on your relevant experience, and excellent perks.
- tips that will considerably raise your wage.
- access to hospitality courses through our e-learning app.
- opportunity for personal development and career growth. We would love talk about the possibilities.
Can’t wait to start working with us? Then send a short cover letter and cv through the button below. We will contact you within two business days.
This is how applying at Debuut works
Submit your application
Apply via the right button within a few seconds. You will immediately receive a confirmation if we have received it correctly.
We will get started right away for you
We will process your application and you will receive a response from us within 2 days.
Come and talk to us
Let's meet to see if we can do something for each other.
Join the club!
If the match is there from both sides, we go for it!