You’re the one… the vital link between all kitchen staff!
The hospitality industry is what makes you tick as a sous-chef, and you love to roll up your sleeves in order to make guests go home happy!
You are responsible for the course of events in the kitchen of our restaurant. You take over in the absence of the chef. You will work closely with the kitchen staff, and are co-responsible for the results in the kitchen when it comes to buying, margins, and products. Together with the chef you manage the kitchen team, and supervise students.
Our new sous-chef:
- is communicative, knows how kindle enthusiasm in their team, and can keep track of all situations.
- has a Social Responsibility-certificate, and preferably an instructors certificate. We believe in stimulating learning and personal growth.
- has at least 1 year of experience in a similar position.
- is you.. in case you consider the coordinating task of managing the kitchen your responsibility. And if you take on this role seriously, challenging the team in a way to reach great goals together.
Debuut offers you:
- a challenging, independent position at a growing company that is part of Debuut Horecabeheer & Ontwikkeling.
- a competitive salary based on your relevant experience, and excellent perks.
- access to hospitality courses through our Debuut-app.
- plenty opportunityies for personal development and career growth.
Can’t wait to start working with us? Then send a short cover letter and cv through the button below. We will contact you within two business days.
This is how applying at Debuut works
Submit your application
Apply via the right button within a few seconds. You will immediately receive a confirmation if we have received it correctly.
We will get started right away for you
We will process your application and you will receive a response from us within 2 days.
Come and talk to us
Let's meet to see if we can do something for each other.
Join the club!
If the match is there from both sides, we go for it!